Tuesday, November 14, 2017

CLARINS FALL COLLECTION AND SWATCHES




Clarins Fall 2017 Fall Collection roundup:
  • Jolie Rouge lipstick in the shade Deep Red - super opaque, and creamy. A bold, blue based red that applies seamlessly, and wears very comfortably. Highly recommend. 
  • Super Restorative Instant Lift Sheet Mask  - I'm an absolute sheet mask addict. If I'm being honest, I'm actually bothered by my love of the sheet mask. A single use product is difficult to justify, price-wise. But, whatever.  My all time favorite is this mask, but this Clarins mask gives similar results (visibly plumps) and is less expensive. You'll also have a good laugh when you put it on because it wraps around the back of your ears and your neck. 
  • Clarins Lipliner Pencil in the shade Roseberry - a creamy matte lipliner that applies very smoothly and is not patchy. This shade is a great berry shade.  I've been wearing it to work and lasts a good portion of the day. It's a bit drying because it's matte, but if you layer it with a balm, it's perfect. I use this one.
  • Ombre Matte Single Eyeshadow in the shade Midnight Blue -  the name of this shadow is deceiving. It's not a matte. It's got a beautiful, very subtle sheen. It can be easily built up. It wears best over an eyeshadow base or primer, to bring out the vibrant blue pigment.  I recommend pairing it with this shadow base. 
Swatches below xx





Clarins lipliner in Roseberry on the left and lipstick swatch of Joli Rouge in Deep Red on the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...