Sunday, October 29, 2017

OCTOBER BEAUTY FAVES

October Beauty Favorite: Tan-Luxe
October Beauty Faves time! I love this time of year! Makeup wise, I like wearing a red or wine colored lip. For my eye makeup, I love a good a dark purple and gunmetal smokey eye. I recently discovered the brand Touch In Sol at Sephora.  I've swatched three of their Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eye Shadow Duo's for you below. They're beautiful and so shimmery. I've also swatched the best shade of Nars' Powermatte Lip Pigment.  For my Miami girls: a homegrown candle and all around spiritual wellness brand is making the rounds. More under the cut.  



Touch In Sol swatch of Lottie and Talia
Swatches: Nars' Starwoman, and swatches of Touch In Sol's shadows: Irene, Lottie, Talia
Touch In Sol Metallist Liquid Foil and Glitter Shadow Duo: you are going to be obsessed with these. Years and years ago, Maybelline had these liquid eye shadows; remember, the ones that had the cooling effect? These remind me of those except they're easier to use and more fun, because they come with glitter! One side is liquid eyeshadow, the other side has matching glitter. They dry down to a light, powdery texture. This set of 6 minis is $40 at Sephora. 
Swatches: Nars' Starwoman, and swatches of Touch In Sol's shadows: Irene, Lottie, Talia

Nars' Powermatte Lip Pigment: this mini version was mine after I used 100 Sephora points. Nars Starwoman is a vivid blue red, with a soft texture. It's extremely pigmented, very opaque, and has the most liquid texture of any liquid lipstick I've tried. It goes on smoothly and evenly. It is less drying than 90% of the liquid lipsticks that I own. Downside? It will stain your lips. Plus side? Definite staying power. You will be sure to get compliments while wearing this shade. 





NARS STARWOMAN SWATCH
NARS STARWOMAN SWATCH
MIAMI BEAUTY BLOGGER
Tan-Luxe: is a self tanner line with products specifically designed for both your face and your body. This is truly tailor made tanning. The line is formulated with Aloe and fruit oils. It's alcohol free and free of parabens. Add these drops to your foundation, favorite body butter, or mix in with your moisturizer. The oils in the product work alongside your skin tone to meld beautifully. The more drops you use, the deeper your tan gets. TFE Pro Tip: mix this in with your nightly serum,  wake up with a soft glow that you can increase during the week. Your tan will last between 5-7 days. You should not apply Tan-Luxe directly onto your skin as the products are tanning concentrates. 
You can now get Tan-Lux at Ulta and Sephora.  
Annie the Alchemist Candles: one of the best decisions I ever made was to start this - The Fashionable ESQ blog. My outlet has opened so many doors for me. Through blogging, I've met some of my best friends.  Annie and I met years ago, and have been kindred spirits ever since.  I'm happy to announce that she has launched her wellness brand, Annie The Alchemist. You can find her line of candles and tees at Please Don't Tell Shop in Wynwood and Golden Bar in Coconut Grove. Below, I'm wearing her Magica y Mas tee. 
The candles are made with 100% soy wax and essential oils (they can actually be used as a body moisturizer, just be careful). They're reiki infused, and each scent serves a specific purpose. My favorite is the cinnamon scented one. 

Thanks for reading xx

FTC Disclosure: I was gifted the products from Tan-Lux and Annie The Alchemist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...