Friday, May 12, 2017

Victoria Beckham x Target: Outfit

By now, you've heard that the quality of the Victoria Beckham for Target line is great. It definitely is.  I'm bringing you a quick outfit post today wearing a VB for Target top. The top is a nice, thick material. It doesn't wrinkle (maaajor plus), and has cute fringe detailing along the hem. It's Available online, at Target.


My shoes are also from Target! I can't believe how comfortable these Mossimo Daphne platform sandals are. I complain endlessly about shoes being uncomfortable. Who would have thought that a $29 pair of shoes would be easier on my feet than designer heels?


All of the details on my accessories, are down below. Thanks for reading. xx



Earrings by Shana Gulati





Wearing:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...