Thursday, November 27, 2014

Outfit: Helmut Lang Draped Top + Elit by Stolichnaya

We attended a food and vodka tasting a the Epic Hotel courtesy of Elit by Stolichnaya and Zuma Restaurant.
The tasting was centered around the final edition vodka in the Elit Pristine Water Series: a series of vodka's that are put through quadruple filtration, and incorporate sourcing water from natural areas.  This particular vodka includes water sourced from a spring that flows off the top of the Andean mountains.  I'm not kidding.  The newest vodka, the Andean edition, is considered the third and final limited edition, ultra- luxury vodka in the series.

Helmut Lang Fold Over Drape Top
Each bottle in the pristine water series is $3000 and only 250 of each edition are manufactured.  So, if you're a high roller and you love your vodka...you know what to buy!


I wore a white Helmut Lang draped top. I would normally take an XS/P in Helmut Lang tops.  For sizing reference, this is an S because I could not live without this top, and Shopbop was sold out in XS.
I'm wearing my favorite pair of embellished stilettos by Rachel Roy (The Aria Pump) (Similar)  If you have never tried Rachel Roy shoes, I highly recommend them.  They're super high quality and they have padding all along the footbed, which, if you know me at all, you know that my number one outfit related complaint is uncomfortable shoes. I'm on my feet all day in pumps, and all I ever want in life is a pair of comfortable, padded work shoes. (Sale Alert: Helmut Lang is having 40% site wide sale)
The Epic is such a beautiful spot!  While the valet situation is terrible and leaves much to be desired, the hotel itself offers a modern feel and a great dining experience.  There are two restaurants on-site: Area 31 (the views from this rooftop restaurant are amazing) and Zuma, which boasts one of the city's best brunches. The food tasting at Zuma was top notch.  Below are details on what we dined on and my outfit.

Limited edition bottle
Tasting Station: Grilled Alaskan king crab with burnt tomato and yuzu ponzu accompanied by a cocktail of elit by Stolichnaya®, fennel reduction
The Fashionable ESQ MIami Fashion Blogger

You can see in this picture that the top is a big big. I do like oversized blouses a lot so I do not mind the sizing all that much but as I said earlier, if you're small on top like I am, I suggest ordering an XS in Helmut Lang tops.


Necklace here.
Epic Hotel Miami
Left: Jumbo tiger prawn with yuzu koshu passed alongside a cocktail of elit by Stolichnaya®, yuzu essence; Right: Chef selection of sushi and sashimi over ice accompanied by chilled elit by Stolichnaya
Photos by Giselle (The Architect of Style)

What I Wore: 
Leggings: LNA
Necklace: J.Crew (soldout) Dupe here.

2 comments:

  1. These heels are to die for!

    https://beyoutifulbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...