Monday, July 28, 2014

OOTD: Sugar Love Boutique Dallas Dress + Madrid Photo Diary

Sugar Love Boutique sent over this really versatile blue dress a few weeks before I left on vacation.   I didn't get a chance to wear it before, but when I packed it I was sure I'd find a few uses for it.  The print was perfect for day cruising through the city streets.  It's fully lined and flows well.  I paired it with a green cargo vest and some gladiators for comfort.











What I Wore:
Dallas Dress c/o Sugar Love Boutique (runs true to size; I'm 5'7, for length reference). (Similar)
Cargo Vest from Old Navy (similar) (similar)
Target Cross Body by Mossimo (Similar Tory Burch Belt Bag - high end) (similar) (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...