Thursday, June 26, 2014

OOTD: Miami Street Style + Coconut Grove Snapshots

My friend and fashion blogger extraordinaire, Annie Vazquez of The Fashion Poet, put on her photog hat and snapped some cool street style pictures of me a few weeks back.

I'm my worst critic, but I kinda love the look and feel of these two pictures.  These were going to be used for an anticipated project that never came to fruition.  In the end it didn't matter, because I got to hang with my girl, and laugh the afternoon away.

Mostly making fun of myself.
While waiting at the bus stop.
You know how I do.





What I Wore:
Dress:
Navy blue shift dress c/o Gap (similar, similar, similar)
Statement necklace: DSW
Cross body bag: c/o Asos (similar) (similar)
Miscellaneous Evil Eye Wrap Bracelet 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...