Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Miami Fashion Week: OOTD Maxi Dress + Nectar Sunglasses

Full outfit details on what I wore to the Miami Fashion Week blogger brunch at the Eden Roc. 





Not the most flattering maxi now that I see these pictures, but regardless, it remains one of my favorites.
Really soft, super affordable and on-trend with a bright, floral print. 

What I Wore:
Floral Maxi from Forever 21 (soldout) similar / similar.
Sunglasses by Nectar. 
Necklace: House of Harlow Sunburst necklace / in blue here
Necklace: Isabel Riera, Coconut Grove similar / similar / key chain version here
Cross body c/o Asos (soldout) similar / similar 
Shoes: BCBG
Turquoise bracelet: vintage
Earrings: Septimo

3 comments:

  1. I think you look absolutely adorable, Mange!
    And I ADORE your bag. I'll steal it later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that maxi...the color & the shape flatters you!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect floral maxi for summer! I love the navy and pink.

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...