Friday, February 21, 2014

OOTD: Work Wear, Fashionable ESQ Style

Back on track next week with full outfit posts. Don't forget to hover your pointer above the picture.
 Enjoy your weekend.
xx

Take 40% off a full priced Banana Republic item with online code: BRCLUE40

Terrible iPhone photo, but awesome Banana Republic Sloan Fit Slim Pants. I have several of these in various colors and I wear them to work on days that I don't have to wear full suits. In this picture I'm wearing the navy color. I just recently bought them and love what a good alternative to black navy is. It's so much better than wearing black all the time, which I tend to do when I fall into a work clothes rut.

My blazer is just a basic tan blazer, from Banana as well, but I like how it has cute lining so that I can cuff the bottom of the sleeves and get some added style points.

My button down the natuical themed Banana Republic Soft Wash Nautical Print Shirt is under $30 and also anchor themed).  I'm wearing my most comfy pair of work pumps, the Ann Taylor Kenzie Pump in suede.
The work carry-all is the Longchamp Le Pliage (large one) in color 'Bilberry.'
Glasses are c/o Italia Independent.

Happy Friday <3


2 comments:

  1. Those pants look like they fit so perfectly, and look great with just the simple printed button down.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so sophisticated dear!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...