Sunday, December 22, 2013

OOTD: Casual + Cute Outfit with Boyfriend Jeans + Vintage Chanel Trunk Show

Last weekend, I stopped by  Koko & Palenki at the Village of Merrick Park, for a few moments of vintage luxury.  They were hosting a vintage Chanel trunk show put on by Vintage Wonderland.
There were gold bangles and cuffs, an amazing and rare blue beauty, lucite rings, mother of pearl cuff links, and bold earrings.  I wore a casual, easy outfit which was based around my new obsession: my relaxed fit, boyfriend jeans by Juicy.

rare chanel bag vintage miami
 vintage gucci hermes rare

Vintage Wonderland is the product of the meeting of the minds of two fashionable ladies, Jade Furtado and Kody Pangburn.  They sell vintage treasures and seamlessly incorporate their vintage finds into this current season's styles.  They guarantee the authenticity of every item they sell, and they have the knowledgebase to be able to do so. They're a wholesale business that caters to boutiques but they also do private personal shopping, so you can essentially have hand picked vintage finds that really mesh with your own, personal style aesthetic.
 I want in! 
I met Jade at the trunk show and she has serious cool-girl style; you can tell that she's got a killer eye, so you'll get the best choices on your vintage hunt.

Keep scrolling to see more of the Chanel merchandise on display.  
xx

trunk show chanel rare vintage




chanel chain belt vintage rare
CHANEL bracelet, similar drop letter necklace here.
vintage gold chanel bangel

chanel lucite rings rare

heart earrings rare chanel givenchy vintage

vintage chanel bags jump flap quilted

chanel belt vintage gold

antique chanel rare vintage earrings

quilted chanel pink camelia
Pink beauty!

juicy couture miami blogger


What I Wore: 
Juicy C'est La Vie tee (Similar) (Esty find) (Similar) (Similar)
Juicy Distressed Straight Rolled Jeans (Skinny Version Here, both now 40% off)
Enzo Karezza Flats (Still available on Ebay)
Louis Vuitton Neverfull
Cartier Roadster Watch

Shop Vintage Chanel:

3 comments:

  1. Ummm HELLO! I'm dying over those GIANT black, white, and gold Chanel earrings. OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would lose my mind if I went to a Chanel trunk-show.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad I missed this :( I overbooked myself that day.
    BTW love those bf jeans :D

    Gissi

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...