Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Birchbox and Kerastase, SoHo Beach House, Miami, #BBxMiami

Attended a little mid-week soiree put on by Birchbox, featuring Kerastase hair products. Got my hair done by Rogelio from Red Carpet Salons in Bal Harbor, using some new products from the line.  Thanks to SoHo House and BirchBox for hosting us.  As usual, the drinks and food were delicious.  Yes, I was the girl that consistently harassed the wait staff for more manchego cheese and ham croquettes. 

I'm stylish and I like to eat. 

Kerastase Spray A Porter (love the name) and the rest of the new collection of styling and finishing products



Getting my hair done...this was my view!
Who won this? I will be so jealous of anyone that took home this prize...Kerastase is one of my favorite hair care and product brands!





We took home a Birchbox with a Kerastase mini and other fun products: 





Eyeko liquid black liner.  I loved the applicator on this - it's like a marker with a very fine point.
It dried to a matte consistency and lasted a long time.
That swatch on my hand did not really come off for over a day!
 



Also, this week: 

Miami locals: Join me and other fashionable ladies as we host Lacoste and Romero Britto at Bal Harbour to help celebrate the Lacoste brand's 80th birthday. 
Enjoy drinks, appetizers and artist Romero Britto painting during the event. 

Where: Addict, Bal Harbor 9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour Fl, 33145
When: Thursday October 3rd, from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Why: Proceeds to benefit Best Buddies International

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...