Monday, March 25, 2013

OOTD: Laid back in a French Slogan Tee & Seven for All Mankind

This weekend was a no heels and a messy side-braid kind of weekend.  I was laid-back chic (just coined that one)  in ballet pink skinny jeans and a je t'aime logo tee by Juicy Couture (previously worn here with my Conversation Pieces striped skirt).
Wore this outfit to grab pizza with my honey in the Gables.  The weather's still great and I've successfully avoided any Ultra-related traffic or insanity!

The color of these jeans is perfectly pale, pink.  I recommend these specifically because they're so worn in and soft; they're perfect right from the store.  The Seven for All Mankind Slim Cigarette jean runs true to size, but the holes and distressing varies from pair to pair.







This cute logo tee is sold out but you can try another french phrased tee here. 


My arm party:
Turquoise vinyl bracelet is from Etsy



My clutch is Danielle Nicole.  The Sienna Clutch. Love her affordable line of quality handbags and clutches.  I featured one of her bags in this post, (a perfectly structured beauty)



Earrings: Nordstrom Rack, Star Ring: Lee Angel via the OutNet


What I wore:
Jeans: Seven for All Mankind Slim Cigarette in Ballet Pink
Tee: Juicy Couture je t'aime tee (Soldout)(similar here & here)
Flats: Enzo Angiolini Karezza studded sandals (still available on Amazon / Overstock)
Bracelets: Bauble Bar (rose gold), Neimans (Beaded), Etsy (Turquoise)
Necklace: Clover (Etsy), Lariat: J.Crew (old)
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Ring: Lee Angel
Clutch: Danielle Nicole Sienna envelope clutch
Sunglasses: Chloe

What do you guys think of the french phrase/ slogan tees that are popping up? 
Shop them below!



10 comments:

  1. I loooooove those jeans!
    Give them to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your sandals!

    xo julesinflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss that t-shirt?! Great "laid back chic" look :) I am also loving the clover necklace!

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun and springy outfit! i love all of your accessories, that necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I managed to avoid most of the weekend fest traffic too - whew! And you look adorable -- love the top!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that clutch! And your hair is so casual and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the side braid!!! those pants are chic!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can not get enough of your blinged out sandals. might just have to have a pair.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great look - the colors and details are girly but the overall pieces are more cas and edgy, making it a great look. And those sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...