Thursday, March 14, 2013

OOTD: Isabel Lu + Floral Maxi Dress + Neutral Cork Wedges + Florida Keys Living

This weekend we spent some time with great friends who have the most amazing view from their backyard.  When you walk out back in their home in the Keys, it leads directly out onto the ocean! It was the perfect backdrop for this floral, flowy dress by Isabel Lu.  I was definitely a little picture happy.  I liked some of the shots with the wind blowing on the dress.  I got it this year at the Gilt Warehouse sale...but Emma Roberts wore it last year ;)   Enjoy my weekend shots!





I paired the dress with my favorite rope belt (that you guys have seen time and time again) and some chunky, bold accessories.



Love these smoking loafers with skulls on them!


A little Schnauzer love <3


And a little Jack Russel love <3 







My shoes are by Guess - they're similar to the Diane Von Furstenberg Opal Wedges!






The brass plate necklace is amazing and was such a steal from Forever 21.  This one is pretty similar.

Forgive my un-mani'd nails.  I had packed Essie's Tart Deco which is gorgeous, peachy, perfect - but forgot to put it on...of course.

I love all of the styles and fashions that I've been seeing recently!  So excited for spring and for all of the updates my closet will be getting. 



What I wore:
Dress: Floral Maxi dress by Isabel Lu / Belt: Piperlime / Cuff: Bauble Bar + Vintage shell bracelet
Wedges: Guess / Necklace: Forever 21

Shop Floral Maxis:



Shop Neutral Wedges: 


Shop Jewelry and Brass Plate necklaces:

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! You look beautiful in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay seriously... be more gorgeous, why don't you!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!!!


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pics and I love that dress! I also really "need" that nautical rope belt :)

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love your dress, aren't those Gilt sales the best? Also is that your schnauzer? Cutie!

    -Franci
    www.TheFashionPalate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is so bohemian chic!!! stunning print on that dress!!!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh! Love the dress! I'm just biased towards floral prints. And the wedges!
    I also love how the wind blows your maxi dress, and was captured beautifully in the photo (your hair too in the first pic)! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...