Thursday, July 19, 2012

Favorite Eyeliner: Guerlain Terracotta Khol Kajal









My new favorite beauty product is Guerlain Terracotta Khol Kajal (it's spelled correctly).  I recently got the chance to try two of these guys in black (Black Frida )and blue (Blu Acqua).                  I rarely post anything beauty related but I love this eyeliner!  The blue one didn't stay with me because once applied, the color is not blue but is definitely a faded lavender (the reviews on sephora.com echo this). 


The black one is a different story. It's really creamy and easy to apply, and is a true black.  Yes, I know that there's a lot going on in terms of fancy packaging, but I kind of like it. I think the shape of the pencil makes it easier to apply, although you will not get a fine, thin line using this.  As you can see from the picture, the point is rounded and you can't sharpen it.


7 comments:

  1. I don't use eyeliner but the packaging is so intriguing so I actually want to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about this. Sometimes it's a real treat to get a luxury product like this ;)
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummm... so lets see it on! and how does it wear in terms of staying power? whenever i try eyeliners that aren't waterproof they end up all over my eyelid because my skin is so oily.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. the packaging alone is amazing! i could go off that! i have trouble finding a good eyeliner but i recently got one in a giveaway i love

    <3 katherine
    current giveaway on of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool product. It is so old-school kohl in its design. I'm afraid of it, to be honest. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous packaging! This is where luxury cosmetics really get me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...