Friday, May 4, 2012

OOTD: Gap Jean Jacket (White) + Old Navy Leopard Dress


Below is what I wore to the Neiman's event last week. 
I'm dying to get this boot off. 






Creative DIY centerpieces. Is that the pink gravel you use for a fish tank/ terrarium? 



This turquoise clover leaf necklace is a new favorite of mine!
Bought it on Etsy.

I've had this clutch for years.
It was an amazing gift from an amazing friend.
PS: did you notice how I concealed my fingers from this shot: chipped polish city!
Meli's mani!


Lovely Mel of Melificent
Wearing this jacket.



What I'm Wearing:

 Leopard Dress: Old Navy, (Navy version seen HERE) $32.  A long sleeve alternative here.

Jean jacket: GAP $69 (An almost identical white jean jacket can be found here for $58, in case the one from GAP sells out (since that happens frequently).

Necklace: Kie&Kate Couture, first seen on Lydie of Chic on the Cheap (Genius blog name, by the way). Totally fell in love with her genuine and sincere writing style, and her necklace.
Same necklace available from BaubleBar - buy it here for $34.

Turquoise Four Leaf Clover Necklace: new Etsy shop obsession. JenniJewel $33.

Mint Green  leather flip flops: GAP $24 (Come in 10 colors. Ten!)

Python Print Clutch: ABAS (no longer available). Try this super chic envelope clutch instead.  

24 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!


    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you paired that necklace with your leopard dress, such a wonderful mix!
    Hope your foot heals soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun night!
    & thanks for hooking me up with the jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 04, 2012

    Lovely outfits!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you wore for the event! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress paired with the mint necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, I love the mint with the leopard! You ever so slightly remind me of the actress who played Lila on Dexter, season 2. What was her name...Jaime Murray. She's gorgeous! http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2753529600/nm1444665

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute photos ; ))

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with that necklace...and with the leopard dress!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow dear u look so chic, beautiful leopard piece and gorg necklace!!! I bet you'll wear heels very soon!;)
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've always loved jean jackets. love them even more now because of how tailored they are. great outfit girl!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful well put together outfit! Love the mint with the leopard :)

    I have a necklace that I am giving away, I think you will like it! It is also a statement necklace!

    xx
    Amanda
    MyCowlick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh btw the way I am #37 on your bloglovin!

    xx
    Amanda
    MyCowlick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a cute outfit !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the leopard!

    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like so much your dress with print animal!!
    You are beautiful!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. looove your leopard print dress!! stunning on you and i'm completely obsessed with that turquoise clover necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the leopard dress with the jacket! :D

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there! Thanks for swinging by my blog and commenting, and I'm so glad I found yours in return. This outfit is absolutely fabulous ... love that seafoam green necklace with the leopard print. You have fantastic style, and I'm looking forward to reading all your archived posts!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the leopard dress and how you paired a mint statement necklace with it is so unexpected...love it!
    @Cathy_Showan
    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That leopard dress is great -- great find from Old Navy! The necklace goes great with it too. Loving your look

    now following :)

    -Ashley
    whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome! I have that necklace too and it's most definitely an attention grabber, everyone loves it, good choice! And I like how you mixed it with that leopard print top, very eclectic (by the way, thank you for visiting my blog!)

    www.stylebyred.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...