Monday, January 2, 2012

Design Element: Peplum


This feminine & extra dainty design element adds a lady-like flair to any outfit. 
Below are my peplum picks:






1. Dorothy Perkins Gathered Peplum dress under $60 and what a gorgeous color!
2. French Connection Winter Love Strapless Dress
3. Stella McCartney Stretch Jersey Peplum Dress  (a more affordable version by Ellen Tracy can be found here, on sale now for less than $100).
4. ModCloth Irresistible Enchantress Dress; very Mad Men.
5. Anthropologie Bird of Paradise Skirt; Styling ideas are endless with this one.
6. Alice & Olivia Satin Twill & Jersey One Shoulder Dress. On sale on Net-A-Porter right now. I had to include an Alice & Olivia dress on this post; they make so many peplum dresses!
7. ModCloth Pep-lum Tank Dress (You know I had to include my dose of green in here). There's a mint colored skirt from ASOS here that is gorgeous shade of minty green!)
8.Wyatt Blue Floral Print Peplum Cami is still available on Bluefly and now it's on sale. I own this and featured it in this post. I really like this cami, it's very versatile.



6 comments:

  1. All the options are so classy- but I just love #5! I want to wear it and drink champagne by the ocean at sunset! You can come. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the options are so classy- but I just love #5! I want to wear it and drink champagne by the ocean at sunset! You can come. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. peplum is so massive this spring season!


    happy new year!

    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I am always scared to try peplum because of my thighs and waist. I love #1 and #4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, Happy New Year sweaty!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, I'm obsessed with that blue dress.
    It's gorgeous!
    As I mentioned on FB, so happy to have found your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...