Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mink Pink + Ban.do + Key Biscayne, Bill Bagg's Park


Went to Key Biscayne last weekend with my other half/other ESQ and took a bike ride along the water's edge.
Later we climbed to the top of the lighthouse at Bill Bagg's State Park and I got scared because I'm a wimp.
And we were really high. Really.




Our friends daughter gave him a temporary Sponge Bob tattoo.  Like 4 weeks ago.
There it is, still holding strong.  





Our bike built for two.  Luckily  my steering wheel was just for looks and did not actually work.




Speedy in a basket.






From the top of the lighthouse.


Such a pretty day!



What I Wore:
3/4 Sleeved striped tunic by Mink Pink.
Necklace: Nordstrom BP
Glitter heart attached to necklace: Ban.do
Leggings: Newport News
Flats: Gap
Gold Hoop Earrings: Forever 21
Purse: LV Damier Speedy 25.

10 comments:

  1. What a cool bike! It looks like you had a fun little getaway :) You look fabulous too btw!

    xo Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's so gorgeous there. I've always wanted to ride on one of those pedi-cab things but my bf thinks they're silly :(

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is so cool! I'd love to do this bike ride - it looks like you had so much fun and the weather is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful time with great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful place . You were really high up!!!!

    brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics! I've been so bad at keeping in touch and checking on my fav blog friends!! But I've made a vow to not be such a homebody-couch-dweller and reconnect! You look beautiful as always, and I hope all is well :)

    http://www.gingersnapjordan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a perfect day! Nice photos. Love the necklace by the way! So feminine :-)

    http://irisfocusedonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute:) love me some Mink Pink;) I own a boutique in Florida, we just picked up that line! Can't wait. Your blog is too cute! "speedy in a basket" -m

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, breathtaking views!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...