Thursday, November 3, 2011

CasaIdeas, Miami



Last weekend the blog (me) was invited to tour the new Casaideas store in Sunset Place.  Casaideas is a home goods store with an emphasis on...it's hard to say actually.  There was so much going in there!  You can basically get anything from a shower curtain to a cute notebook to an adorable woven basket for your magazines. The store is pretty big, with an entire upper level dedicated to children's items.

I believe the store originated in Chile and there are stores in Columbia and Peru, but the Miami store is the first in the US!  They have a a wide variety of kitchen products like spatulas, timers, and trays.  They also have a large selection of items for the bath, like mats, shower curtains, and shower caps.  I saw a patio umbrella for sale.  I also saw stuffed toys for kids.  I'm telling you - everything.  As far as the pricing was concerned, I thought it was all pretty reasonably priced.

Enjoy the snapshots I took while we toured Casaideas (picture heavy post).



Very cute woven basket.

A row of woven storage boxes.



Drawer pulls.

Adorable embroidered pillow!


Vinyl storage bins. A favorite of mine.

One of my favorite displays. I loved the colors on this. 



Cute notebook, which I picked up for myself ;)


Slippers!


Apple pies and foxes? love.




Owl Post-Its!
















Colorful trays.
I use trays for everything from holding perfume bottles to holding jewelry.
I picked this one up.








At the end of the tour we got giftbags with Casaideas items, which was such a nice surprise. 
 A big thank you to the Casaideas team! 

7 comments:

  1. You can get me ANYTHING from here.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bought a notebook from there when they first opened ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many bright and colourful prints! It really looks like you can get anything there!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is Soo Cute :D

    http://lettertolovedones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Looks like lots of good stuff. I especially like those storage bins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered this store last week on Black Friday and the only thing that pissed me off is that I didn't know about this store before!! Wow, i absolutely fell in deep love. I want to live there. I went on Black Friday and Saturday and got tons of great deals for Christmas (and myself!) They have it all.

    - Christy (from Rier's office) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went there and bought a pair of the cutest fuzzy socks you'll ever see. I loved the store ! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...