Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mini Style Post.


A mini-style post.
Just a few shots of yesterdays outfit. 


I really like the look of an animal print cardigan.
Layering one over a basic outfit can really take a look from boring
to fun!


Do you all like cargo skinnies?
These are by AG and they're my first experience with this style.

I'm not sure how I like them...I feel like they add bulk.
Are these too tight? 
Should this type of pant have a more relaxed fit?


Tank top: Mossimo brand for Target
Cargo Skinnies: AG Slim Sateen Cargos via Piperlime
Shoes: Via Spiga Dot Pump
Necklace: Vintage from the Dominican Republic
Bracelets: NYC street vendor finds + Misc.

7 comments:

  1. I kinda really want your cardigan & your necklace & your cargo skinnies~! I love it all!

    Great Post :-D

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl! I miss your style posts!
    Cardigan was really affordable (under $35) and looks so chic! It was a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I love turquoise jewelry and I love those cargo skinnies on you! So very chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit, everything works together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your looks darling! Just found your blog via Vahnis tweet :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anika, why thank you. Yes, it was so sweet of V to post my link. A little random act of kindness :) Glad to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your bracelets!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...