Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pink Snails & Vuitton: Street Styled


Elephant Pendant by J.Crew
Wishbone necklace from Nordstrom


Top by Forever21


Bracelets from Miss Pepper Boutique!
Visit the ADORable Miss Pepper Boutique website

Elephant!





Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM

Shoes by Steve Madden

Pink Snails move inland.
Read more about them here.












Miss Pepper bracelets


My "A" Initial Necklace is by Jennifer Zeuner.  I love this. I hardly ever take it off
and I get tons of compliments on it.  Mine is Gold Vermeil.
Peace  Safety Pin Necklace by Juicy Couture - Still available on Ebay!
I love Ebay.

My camisole is by Wyatt
via Bluefly


2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting a wishbone necklace foreverrr! Love your top too, nice post!
    :)

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I want that giant pink snail sooo bad! I love your forever21 top! Sooo cute!

    Great Post :)

    xo KCN

    www.insidelookatkcn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...