Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mila Kunis: Fashionable ESQ Style

For those of us that have to wear suits to work on a regular basis (ahem) (BOOO!!!!) we know that it it's absolutely zero fun.  I mean, I suppose it can be, if your work clothes consist of Chanel Boucle jackets and D&G skirt suits paired with some Loubs (how dirty).  If you fall into said category, please kindly disappear.
For the rest of us, it can be challenging to break out of the black pantsuit routine.

Mila Kunis offers up a very polished alternative

Mila Kunis at the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Male Awards
Wearing a Boca Negra pantsuit.
Via TheFashionDealer







I'm also drawn to this look because it's partially monochromatic, which I love.
What do you think? Does she look plain, or polished?

xo

2 comments:

  1. Some loubs hahaha made me laugh quite hard!
    anywhoo!

    I love Mila Kunis, and i love her suit. I would not mind wearing that at all :-D

    Lovely Post :)

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her too!!
    Thanks for checking in from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...