Monday, March 28, 2011

Furla Candy Bag + Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad

I'm loving neon bright PVCish bags. Furla's Candy Bag is PERFECT.  I love the traditional 'speedy' style combined with a Gummi Bear texture.  How much fun is this bag??

One of my latest fashion blogger crushes is Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad.   She's a serious style talent that utilized her good looks, great design aesthetic and pure ambition to create one of the most heavily visited personal style blogs around.
Thanks to Chiara for letting me use her photos. xx

Jar of Candies!
The Candy Bag by Furla

In a variety of fun colors:
PINK
deep purple, perfect for Fall
mustard
light pink


Above image via Get it Girl Style
Via Furla

Furla hosted an event centered around the Candy Bag
Furla window display.

Chiara with her Pink Candy Bag.








3 comments:

  1. incredibly adorable bag. i'm not a big fan of pvc type looking bags, but this screams 'summer!'

    xo
    she of heworeshewore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bags! I wonder if they are see-thru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a "color" fan… but this can be a must have!!!
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...