Monday, February 14, 2011

NYFW 2011 days 3 & 4: Jason Wu, Victoria Beckham, Philosophy & More

Thus far, my favorite has been Jason Wu.  Knocked it out of the park in my opinion, with delicate sheer tops, lots of lace work and perfect pants. 


Jason Wu Fall Ready-to-Wear
The lilac and gray colors work so well together.  I love this look.

Jason Wu Fall Ready-to-Wear 2011:



Is that a baby Houndstooth pattern?! Love.

An amazing high neck blouse.  Great detail work.  I want more clothes in this color, for sure.

One of my favorites: it all works.

One of my favorites: super chic sort of slouchy sweater with slick pants.

Mix your prints.



Probably the only time I'll like a "menswear" style for women.

OBsessed with that mustard skirt and ruffle neck top.
All Jason Wu photos via style.com


Victoria Beckham Fall 2011
Victoria Beckham has proven that she's not just another celebrity turned designer.  Her dresses and clothing mix minimalist elements with traditional shapes that do the most to flatter a woman's figure (if you are a lithe swan-like creature standing tall at 5'9 and weight in at a cool 100lbs).  All kidding aside, her clothes are always elegant and always pretty.  PS: why did they do this to the girls?  No hair?  No make up?  :(
Pretty and sleek sweater.



Lovely.

Neutral love.

One of my favs.
All VB photos via NY Magazine's The Cut


Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti:
 Really feminine looks, reminiscent of something from the the 60's done in pastels. I sound like such a pro, using phrases like "reminiscent of..."  I need to quit my day job.
I do think that this collection was a little...how should I say this...Easter basket overload?


THIS is fabulous.

Perfect.

I love a tie neck blouse.  I can live without the white hos/hoes?


I thought the mix of the plaid and brocade was interesting

Super girly and pretty.

How cute is this?

All Philosophy photos via New York Magazine's The Cut



Monique Lhuillier:





NO.WORDS.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...