Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 RTW

This collection got rave reviews, but I'm not sure it was accolade worthy.  The best pieces for me were the coats.  I otherwise thought that nothing really fit properly and the color palette included a lot of brown, which some may like but which does nothing for me.  I do always like leopard print-anything, though.  70's revival, in all it's glory.  All photos via New York Magazine's The Cut.
What do you think?

I can kinda, almost, sorta go for this.



brownbrownbrown :(
Red bag :)

I do like my rompers and jumpsuits.
What a total man repelling get up.
I would love to see the look on Tim's face...

I'm sure that this just does not photograph well...

Coat love, actually.

Bleh.  Shapeless.  The irony is lost on me.

My FAVEorite look.  Fierce (withOUT the lace-up tennies; why?!)

Soft spot in my heart for plaid palazzo's. This is true. No sarcasm here.

Velvet, shapeless, and pajama-like.

Well now...wait a minute.  Great little suit w/ a tie neck blouse in a perfect yellow! 

Not for me, but for someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...