Thursday, August 20, 2015

How to Style A Denim Vest

You may have caught my post from a few days ago, in partnership with Earl Jeans.
Below, we're talking strictly clothes, people!
All photos by Gissi J.

How to style a jean vest

For the event, I wore a white bodycon dress by Amy Matto, paired with a trendy Earl Jean denim vest. I really liked the quality on the vest and the wash was perfect.  It looks a lot more expensive than it actually is. The vest retails for about $40. You can buy Earl Jean at Nordstrom, Belk's & more.  Overall, the look is kind of All -American Girl, meets Uptown Girl.  Hope you like it.

how to wear a jean vest

Denim vest: c/o Earl Jean //Dress: Amy Matto // Bracelets: c/o Tiklari // Sunglasses: Chanel
Shoes: Vince 'Allison' Peep Toe Mule (in black) more affordable version here // Necklace: Furor Moda


wearing white dress and jean vest

how to style a white dress

brunette baylage


miami fashion blogger

vince allison mule


3 comments:

  1. Love the vest, you look amazing and those shoes are killer!

    Xx

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Earl Jeans were my very first pair of "premium denim" way back in 2002. That brand still holds a special place in my heart, even though it's changed a lot and gotten more affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to miss your event and you look AMAZE. I live in my denim jacket, personally.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...