Thursday, September 4, 2014

Outfit Back to Basics: JCrew Black Silk Dress

I've had this long silk dress hanging in my closet for months now.  It was an impulse buy for me because it's got a strange length that I usually shy away from.  It's so hot in Miami right now, that even this dress was too much clothing.  I'm loving all of the Fall fashion and looks I'm seeing but, for now, I'm sticking with lots of sunscreen, hats and sleeveless everything.

miami style arm party
black midi dress summer


neon yarn bracelets

gold and turquoise snake earrings

black midi dress styling


black tank dress silk jcrew

black midi tank dress




hashtage nameplate necklace


Shop similar tank midi dresses:




What I Wore:
JCrew Silk Midi Dress, here, here. here
c/o T'Audrey Jewelry Hashtag Plate necklace
c/o Lexi Jewelry Fish Pendant
Ann Taylor wedges, here, here. here. here.
Old Navy Waist Belt in Mustard
c/o Italia Independent I-Gum Camo
Septimo Jewelry Snake Earrings
Miscellaneous yarn bracelets from Marbella, Spain

1 comment:

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...